Some of it’s stuff that I’ve known a while, and some of it’s stuff I only just figured out. (A six hour drive back from New Orleans with PG Forte produced a lot of it.)
1. I know what happened to El, and you would be shocked at how smart and resourceful that flighty Fae chick really is.
2. I know there’s a whole bunch of stuff TJ’s mom never told her about…stuff she should’ve told her.
3. I know why Nick is going to have more trouble than he can handle shortly.
4. I know who Michael’s dreaming about, why it bothers him, and what it means.
5. I know the rock star romance I’m working on is really good, and I’m going to have it finished before the end of the summer.
6. I know BOTH rock star romances and Seth’s book will be done by the end of the year.
7. I know I’ll start writing Nick and TJ at the beginning of 2015.
So, that’s cool. Makes me feel good.
What I still don’t know is what exactly the bad guy in Seth’s book is doing. I won’t let it keep the book from getting done, but it is annoying.